Curry Roasted Cauliflower (Vegan + Gluten-Free)
This curry roasted cauliflower is an easy, healthy side dish that makes eating your vegetables delicious!
- 1 medium head cauliflower chopped into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil can sub. avocado oil or canola oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
Chop cauliflower into florets with stems removed. Place in a large bowl and toss with olive oil.
Add spices and toss again until florets are well-coated with both oil and spices.
Spread cauliflower evenly on prepared baking sheet and place in the preheated oven.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, tossing cauliflower halfway through baking time.
Serve immediately. Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container up to 4 days.