Cookie Dough Protein Bites
These Cookie Dough Protein Bites are a healthy, yummy snack that take ten minutes to make. Made with nutritious ingredients like peanut butter, protein powder and oats!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 5 tbsp vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp flax seeds can sub. chia or hemp seeds
- 3 tbsp agave syrup can sub. honey if not vegan
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dairy-free chocoalte chips
- 1-3 tbsp water optional
Add peanut butter, oats, protein powder, flax seeds, agave syrup and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl. Use a spoon or clean hands to mix together.
If the mixture is too thick/sticky, add 1-2 tbsp water. The water will help when you go to shape the mixture into balls and prevent the texture from being too chalky.
Scoop the mixture (1 generous tablespooon each) with a spoon and roll into balls between your hands. This should result in 14-15 protein bites.
Store in the frige up to 1 week. Enjoy!