Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Feel like you're eating dessert for breakfast with these creamy Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats!
Servings 1 serving
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt plain or vanilla will work!
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp light cream cheese
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup optional
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 graham cracker, crumbled gluten-free if needed
- 6-8 medium strawberries chopped & divided
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients except for strawberries until well-combined.
Mix in half of the chopped strawberries (save the other half for the morning), mashing them a little as you mix.
Cover mixture or transfer to an airtight container and place in the fridge overnight.
In the morning, top with remaining strawberries and enjoy!