Crispy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
You're going to love these Garlic & Parmesan Roasted Potatoes because they're crispy, tender, and full of flavour! They're easy to throw together and pop in the oven for a delicious side dish.
Servings 4 servings
For the Roasted Potatoes
- 1 lb baby potatoes cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or olive oil
- 4 medium garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
For the Sriracha Aioli
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 tbsp sriracha
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup can sub honey or agave syrup
Preheat oven to 425F and grease a large baking sheet with oil.
In a large mixing bowl, toss potatoes, avocado oil, garlic, garlic powder, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese until potatoes are coated.
Transfer to the baking sheet and spread potatoes out evenly.
Bake at 425F for 30-35 minutes, tossing halfway through.
Before serving, sprinkle with chopped parsley and more parmesan cheese (optional).