Hawaiian BBQ Pizza
An exciting and unique combination of barbecue and pineapple pizza. Don't knock it til' you try it! You might be surprised. Using whole wheat naan bread as the crust, this pizza comes together in under 20 minutes (including baking time!) making it a great lunch or weeknight dinner meal.
- 1 slice whole wheat naan bread
- 1-2 tbsp BBQ sauce of choice
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple chunks drained
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- 3 tbsp mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 tsp melted butter optional
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 400F. Spread naan bread with BBQ sauce and then top with pineapple, onion, and cheese. Optional: Brush naan crust with melted butter (this will help brown the crust and make it crispy).
Bake for 5-7 minutes, until crust is browned and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve immediately.