Simple Proscuitto & Arugula Pizza
The saltiness of proscuitto is perfectly balanced out with the addition of crisp, fresh arugula. Using whole wheat naan bread as the crust, this pizza comes together in under 20 minutes (including baking time!) making it a great lunch or weeknight dinner meal.
- 1 slice whole wheat naan bread
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce canned or homemade
- 2-3 slices prosciutto
- 3 tbsp mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 large handful fresh arugula
- 1 tsp melted butter optional
Preheat oven to 400F. Spread the naan bread with pizza sauce and top with prosciutto and mozzarella. Optional: brush naan bread crust with melted butter (this will help make it brown/crispy).
Bake naan pizza for 5-7 minutes until golden an cheese is melted. Top with arugula and serve immediately.