Veggie, Pesto & Feta Pizza
A flavourful twist on homemade vegetarian pizza. Using whole wheat naan bread as the crust, this pizza comes together in under 20 minutes (including baking time!) making it a great lunch or weeknight dinner meal.
- 1 slice whole wheat naan bread
- 1-2 tbsp basil pesto homemade or store-bought
- 1/4 cup diced bell peppers
- 1-2 tbsp diced red onion
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets chopped into small pieces
- 3 each sliced grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp melted butter optional
Preheat oven to 400F. Spread naan bread slice with basil pesto sauce. Add peppers, onion, broccoli and tomatoes and sprinkle feta on top. Optional: Brush outside of the naan crust with melted butter (this well help the crust get nice and brown/crispy).
Bake for 5-7 minutes until crust is browned and cheese begins to melt. Remove from oven, cut and serve.