Spinach Quiche with Sun-dried Tomato and Feta
This Spinach Quiche with sun-dried tomato and feta is an easy, protein- and vegetable-rich dish. It’s a great healthy meal to serve for friends and family or meal-prep for the week!
I don’t think quiche gets enough credit. It’s a satisfying, protein-rich dish that you can totally customize with ingredients you love. I recently made the most delicious quiche (in my humble opinion) with chopped spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheese.
I just have to share the recipe with you.
This quiche is a great, easy recipe to make and serve with family and friends. It’s also a wonderful dish to meal prep and eat throughout the week! That’s my favourite thing to do.
How to Make Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Quiche:
Well, it all starts with the pie crust. Personally, I use a pre-made pie crust because well, it’s easy. If you want to make this recipe quick, I recommend you do so, too! If you’re feeling ambitious, make your own!
Then, just mix whisk your eggs with milk (or non-dairy alternative of your choice) and mix in in the remaining ingredients.
Bake the quiche in the oven at 350F for 45-60 minutes, until the egg mixture is set and the pie crust is flaky and golden brown.
See? Easy as pie. Or quiche.
Similar Recipes You’ll Love:
Connect with me:
Be sure to follow along on Instagram and let me know when you make my recipes!
Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Quiche
- 1 frozen pie crust, defrosted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Let frozen pie crust defrost according to package directions.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs and milk together. Mix in chopped spinach, sundried tomatoes, feta, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture onto the pie crust. Bake in the oven for 45-60 minutes until egg mixture is set and pie crust is golden brown. Enjoy!