Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetables is a quick, easy and healthy dinner recipe for those busy weeknights. Serve it with rice, pasta or enjoy on its own!
About This Recipe:
Sheet pan meals are a life saver. It’s quite convenient to throw all of your ingredients onto a pan and bake them in the oven at once. What’s even better? The easy clean up!
This recipe for sheet pan shrimp and vegetables gets its flavour from simple ingredients like fresh garlic, paprika and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar at the end. I recommend serving it over a grain like rice, pasta or quinoa for a more hearty, satisfying meal.
How to Make Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetables
To a large sheet pan, add grape tomatoes, broccoli florets, chopped red onion and mushrooms. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and toss to coat vegetables evenly.
Add garlic, sea salt, pepper and paprika then toss again to evenly coat vegetables.
Place vegetables in the oven at 425F to roast for 15 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, add uncooked shrimp and toss with oil, garlic, salt, pepper and paprika. Toss to coat the shrimp evenly. Remove vegetables from oven after 15 minutes and add shrimp to the sheet pan, spreading evenly.
Return the sheet pan to the oven for 5-6 minutes until shrimp is pink. Remove and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Serve alone or over rice, quinoa or pasta.
Here are some substitution ideas for those who are looking to switch things up, have allergies, or don’t have all of the ingredients listed!
Broccoli: If you don’t have or enjoy broccoli, another green veggie like zucchini, or a cruciferous vegetable like cauliflower would work.
Tomatoes: I know some people are iffy about tomatoes, so you can sub this out for 1 medium chopped red bell pepper!
Avocado Oil: Feel free to use good old olive oil instead.
Uncooked shrimp: If you prefer to use pre-cooked shrimp, just toss it on the pan for a minute or so to warm it up when the veggies are almost done cooking.
Other Healthy Dinner Recipes:
Balsamic Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetables
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pint grape/cherry tomatoes whole
- 1 cup broccoli cut into florets
- 1 small red onion chopped into large pieces
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms stems removed and halved
- 3 tbsp avocado oil can sub. olive oil
- 2 1/2 tsp minced garlic divided
- 1 tsp sea salt divided
- 1/2 tsp black pepper divided
- 1/2 tsp paprika divided
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425F. Add grape tomatoes, broccoli, red onion and mushrooms to a large sheet pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and toss to combine.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/4 teaspoon paprika then toss again to coat the vegetables evenly. Place vegetables in the oven to roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, add shirmp, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/4 teaspoon paprika. Toss to coat the shrimp evenly.
- Remove vegetables from oven after 15 minutes and add the shrimp to the pan, spreading evenly. Return the sheet pan to the oven for 5-6 minutes until shrimp is pink. Remove and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Serve alone, or over rice, pasta or quinoa.
Connect with Hannah Magee, RD!
If you tried these Healthy Breakfast Cookies or any of my recipes let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment and rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for more!