Peanut Butter Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark
This frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark is a great healthy snack or dessert and is quick and easy to prep. You only need 4 ingredients to make it!
About This Greek Yogurt Bark Recipe:
Say hello to your new favourite [healthy] sweet snack!
This Greek yogurt bark recipe is super easy to whip up and store in the freezer for a healthy, high-protein snack or dessert that will satisfy your chocolate peanut butter cravings.
You only need 4 main ingredients to make this frozen yogurt bark recipe (plus optional toppings) and about 15 minutes of time. Let’s get started!
Ingredients for Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark:
To make this easy and delicious Greek yogurt bark recipe, you’ll need:
- Plain greek yogurt
- Peanut butter
- Honey or other liquid sweetener
- Chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet)
Optional toppings for this frozen yogurt bark include:
- Banana slices
- Other fresh fruit like sliced strawberries or blueberries
- Graham cracker crumbs or crumbled graham crackers
- Nuts and seeds like walnuts, pecans, hemp seeds or pumpkin seeds
How to Make this Peanut Butter Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark Recipe:
- We start by mixing Greek yogurt, peanut butter and honey together in a bowl. Then transfer this mixture to a baking sheet lined with a piece of parchment paper. We’ll spread the yogurt mixture onto the parchment paper as evenly as possible, then it’s time for toppings!
- Personally, I like to top my frozen Greek yogurt bark with sliced banana, graham cracker crumbs and chopped nuts like walnuts or pecans.
- After the toppings are added, we’ll melt the chocolate chips and swirl the chocolate over the Greek yogurt mixture/toppings with a toothpick.
- Next, it’s time to freeze the bark! Place the baking sheet into the freezer and let the mixture freeze for a minimum of 4 hours. Once frozen, we’ll chop it into pieces and enjoy!
How Long Does the Greek Yogurt Bark Last?
The Peanut Butter Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark will keep well in the freezer up to a month. I recommend storing the pieces in a sealed freezer bag or container. This way, you can just grab a piece when you want one and enjoy!
More Healthy Sweet Snack Recipes You’ll Love:
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Balls
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars
- Raspberry Oat Bars
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- No-Bake Healthy Cheesecake in a Jar
Peanut Butter Chocolate Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark
For the Greek Yogurt Bark:
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp chopped nuts
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix greek yogurt, peanut butter and honey together in a mixing bowl until well-combined.
- Spread the greek yogurt mixture evenly onto the parchment lined baking sheet. Optional: Top with sliced banana or other fruit/graham cracker crumbs/nuts.
- Warm chocolate chips in a bowl using the microwave in 30 second increments until melted and smooth.
- Using a spoon, add dollops of melted chocolate to the yogurt mixture on the baking sheet. Using a toothpick, gently swirl the chocolate into the yogurt mixture/other toppings.
- Freeze the bark for a minimum of 4 hours until hardened. Then cut into pieces of your desired size. Transfer pieces of bark to a freezer bag and store up to 1 month. Enjoy!
Connect with Hannah Magee, RD!
Enjoyed this recipe? Leave a comment and a recipe rating below! It helps other readers find my recipes and I’d really appreciate it. 🙂