The easiest, most fluffy scrambled eggs recipe you’ll ever make! These eggs pack a nutritional, high-protein punch and are a delicious addition to your healthy breakfast routine.
How do you like your eggs?
After you try out this recipe I just know you’ll love them scrambled.
I used to think scrambled eggs were a hassle, that is until I started making them this way. This fluffy scrambled eggs recipe takes minimal ingredients (eggs, butter, and salt and pepper) and all of 5 minutes to whip up. The end result is the fluffiest, creamiest scrambled eggs you may have ever tasted. No milk required!
The Benefits of Eating Eggs
Eggs are nutrition powerhouses. I typically recommend eating the full egg – whites and yolk – to get all the nutrition offered. The whites are packed with protein that support muscle development and recovery and help keep us feeling full and satisfied all day long. Meanwhile, the yolk is where the micronutrients lie. Egg yolks offer Vitamins A, D, E and B12 as well as riboflavin, selenium and folate. Additionally, some eggs also contain omega-3 fatty acids, which may help in the protection against cardiovascular disease.
To balance your meal, I recommend pairing your eggs with whole-grain carbohydrate source like my oat flour pumpkin muffins or blueberry banana muffins and some fruit for a totally tasty, satisfying breakfast.
How to make Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
What I love about this recipe is how easy it is to make such delicious eggs. Nothing is worse than dry, over-cooked scrambled eggs, and this recipe makes sure to avoid that.
You just heat the butter (or oil) in your frying pan, whisk your eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper, and when the pan is heated, scramble them up! The trick is to stir the eggs on the pan in a circular motion and remove them from the heat when they’re still appear slightly wet. The eggs will continue to cook as they’re removed from the heat and transferred to the plate. So by the time you eat them, they’ll be perfectly cooked and fluffy!
Let me know if you try this recipe in the comments below or on Instagram. If you have any of your own tips for cooking egg, I’d love to hear them!
Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- 2 tsp butter or oil of choice
- 4 large eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- When the butter is melting, crack eggs into a small bowl. Whisk together until a pale yellow colour is acheived.
- Add salt and pepper to the whisked eggs and whisk again to mix.
- When the butter is melted, pour whisked eggs onto the frying pan.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently stir the eggs in a circular motion.
- Continue to sitr consistently in a circular motion until the eggs are almost fully cooked, but still wet-looking. Remove pan from heat and immediately transfer the eggs to your serving plate (the eggs will continue to cook slightly after removing from the heat).
- Add more salt and pepper to taste (optional) and garnish with fresh herbs (e.g. chives or parsley) if you like.