These quick and easy Mango Popsicles require only 3 ingredients! They’re sweet and incredibly refreshing with no added sugar. All you need to make them is frozen (or fresh!) mango, coconut water, and lime juice.
Why You Should Make Easy Mango Popsicles:
If you’re looking for something super refreshing and nutritious to enjoy on a warm and sunny and afternoon, you’ve come to the right place!
These mango lime popsicles made with only 3 ingredients are the perfect way to cool off. Not only are they nice and cold, and made with real fruit and no added sugar…they’re also hydrating!
The secret hydrating ingredient in these popsicles is: coconut water!
Mango Lime Popsicle Ingredients:
You only need 3 whole food ingredients to make these easy mango popsicles:
- Frozen mango: Not only is it tasty, it’s a great source of vitamin C, as well as a source of fibre, potassium, and vitamin B6.
- Coconut water: This is the secret ingredient to making these popsicles extra hydrating. In addition to providing us with fluids, coconut water also provides electrolytes (sodium and potassium) which help our bodies maintain their fluid balance.
- Fresh lime juice: The lime juice adds a delicious flavour to the mango popsicles and some vitamin C.
Equipment Required for this Recipe:
To make this recipe, you’ll need:
- A blender or food processor
- Popsicle moulds. I bought mine from Amazon.
How to Make Easy Mango Popsicles:
There are only 2 simple steps to making these popsicles:
Step 1: Blend Ingredients Together
Add the frozen mango, coconut water and fresh lime juice to a blender. Blend together until mixture is smooth and well-combined.
Step 2: Freeze Mango Popsicles in Moulds
Pour the mixture directly from the blender into popsicle moulds. Add your popsicle sticks and freeze in the moulds for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight. When popsicles are frozen, run the moulds under hot water, remove popsicles from the moulds and enjoy!
How to Store the Popsicles:
You can keep the popsicles in the molds in the freezer. Alternatively, you can remove the popsicles from the molds, place them in a sealable container and store this in the freezer.
More Healthy Popsicle Recipes You’ll Love:
If you enjoyed this popsicle recipe, you may also enjoy:
- 2 Ingredient Protein Popsicles
- Tropical Coconut Chia Popsicles
- 3 Ingredient Strawberry Banana Popsicles
Connect with Hannah Magee, RD!
Enjoyed this recipe? I would love it if you’d leave a comment and a recipe rating below. It helps my blog grow and other people find my recipes!
Easy Mango Lime Popsicles (Vegan + Gluten-Free)
- 2 cups frozen mango or fresh mango
- 2 cups unsweetened, unflavoured coconut water* see notes
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice approx. 1 lime
- Add the frozen mango, coconut water and fresh lime juice to a blender. Blend together until mixture is smooth and well-combined.
- Pour the mixture directly from the blender into popsicle moulds. Add your popsicle sticks and freeze in the moulds for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight. When popsicles are frozen, run the moulds under hot water, remove popsicles from the moulds and enjoy!