This curry roasted cauliflower is an easy, healthy side dish that makes eating your vegetables delicious! Vegan and gluten-free.
Why You’ll Love Curry Roasted Cauliflower:
This roasted cauliflower recipe is far from boring. It’s a flavourful, delicious way to eat your veggies!
It’s delicious for dipping! Try serving it with my spicy sriracha mayo (recipe further down in this post).
Cauliflower is so good for us. It’s a great source of vitamin C, as well as a source of fibre, vitamin B6 and magnesium!
How to Roast Cauliflower:
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 400F and prepare your baking sheet. Either line your baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick oil spray or just spray the pan with non-stick spray.
Step 2: Chop the cauliflower into bite-sized florets. To do this, slice the cauliflower in half from the top of the crown through to the stem. Quarter the cauliflower into 4 pieces, slicing vertically. Cut the core off each piece, leaving only florets. Cut florets into smaller, bite-sized pieces.
Step 3: Toss the cauliflower florets with oil and spices. I like to do this in a large mixing bowl, but you can do it right on the prepared baking sheet to minimize dishes!
Step 4: Roast the cauliflower in the oven for 25-30 minutes, tossing halfway, until browned and crisp. Serve and enjoy!
How to Serve Curry Roasted Cauliflower:
I love serving my curry roasted cauliflower with a variety of entrees. We have served it alongside tacos, with baked fish and rice, chicken, and more!
You can also enjoy this roasted cauliflower as an appetizer. Serve with spicy mayo for dipping! To make spicy mayo, just mix 1/4 cup mayo, 1/2 tbsp sriracha and 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup.
More Healthy Side Dish Recipes:
Curry Roasted Cauliflower (Vegan + Gluten-Free)
- 1 medium head cauliflower chopped into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil can sub. avocado oil or canola oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Chop cauliflower into florets with stems removed. Place in a large bowl and toss with olive oil.
- Add spices and toss again until florets are well-coated with both oil and spices.
- Spread cauliflower evenly on prepared baking sheet and place in the preheated oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, tossing cauliflower halfway through baking time.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container up to 4 days.